Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Fullness of the Fathar, Jesus of the Divine Mercy



Jesus being the only son of the Father is the message of God's mercy to us.

The Picture of the Divine Mercy you now see, once came alive as Jeffrey prayed over it and gave beautiful message of mercy to him, which is kept in a Diary.

In the Diary you will be touched upon reading the plea of Jesus to approach His Divine Mercy, before He will come as a just judge.

Today in our era, we need Jesus so much, and I my self can testify, that upon reading the Diary of Jeffrey, I cannot help my self but cry, asking Jesus to embrace me , and allow me to bath in His Mercy.

Jesus asked Jeffrey to promote the Deeds of mercy, for only these are the hope for sinners to receive His Divine Mercy as expressed by Jesus himself in the Gospel. As I was permitted to meet Jeffrey face to face, I made several question to him like in an interview, and below are the account of the said internview.

MD: Jeffrey how does the Lord Jesus appeared to you?
Jeffrey: Oh its hard to explain how beautiful he look like. but I will try, Jesus is made up of light. His cloths are of light and brilliant white. His brilliant left hand touches a cut of his garment on His breast, where there is another light so beautiful like that of water came forth. while the other one is so brilliant also but as red as blood, both red and white light has sparks coming out from His breast like a small stars.

MD: How does Jesus look like?
Jeffrey: He looks the same as that image in the Sister's chael, just like that picture I gave you.
MD: Did His feet touches the floor?
Jeffrey: No. Our Lord stood on a cloud an incense smelling cloud.
MD: Did Jesus told you the meaning of those in the image?
Jeffrey: Yes...yes... Our Lord said that the pale one is the sacrament of confession, where a soul goes to be clean again. The red one which is the symbol of blood, represents the Holy Eucharist, every day celebrated to prolong the mercy of the Father, and avoid the wrath to come.
To bad, few and fewer loves to attend mass and go to confession.
MD: I have seen the painting of the Divine Mercy, which you asked to be painted before the painting from Poland arrived. Is that how the Lord appeared?
Jeffrey: Yes, but the painter, cannot paint how Our Lord is made u of light and is very handsome. Until the Image from Poland arrived, and that one by the knights of Columbos that visit our parish. I am very happy because the painting from Poland arrived on the day of my 24th Birthday as a birthday gift.
MD: Why is it that you have chose to be a caregiver than on a convent?
Jeffrey: I took this as a challenge by our Lord, outside the convent I encounter many test, and despite all this and my times of failings, I can erase my sins by doing the deeds of mercy, as reparation of my sins and that of the whole world.
MD: Jeffrey, why not show yourself to the world?
Jeffrey: I am not worthy, I am a sinner. and I am scared that the Devil might use vain glory to pull me down.... Every account of the Lord's desire is in my Diary, and let the book be the one to speak.
MD: I have heard from some testimonies, that when you chant the chalet of the Divine Mercy, they will hear angels responding and will cover the voice of those who prayed with you.

Note: the clear Divine Mercy with out an inscription was that from the K of C ( knight of Columbus as Jeffrey saw during the visit of the Image.) The one with messages on the painting was the one venerated in the Sister's chael.

MD: Jeffrey, during your first visit to the Shrine of the Divine Mercy in El salvador, did Jesus appeared to you?
Jeffrey: Yes... But I just keep to my self what the Lord told me. You know MD, every time the Lord come to me, I felt like an ice, melting with shame. Everyone knows that I am not living an extra ordinary life like those of a saint. I am really ordinary to anyone else. A sinner a cherrful kid. But the Lord Jesus told me, how can I approach his sinful children if I won't dress like them, and slowly show them the way. I want to show sinners like me that being one is not a a blockage to approach Jesus and receive His mercy. I am not strong, and easily be defeated in temptations,
at this young age of mine... I felt I have failed the Lord. There is one event when I told Jesus how weak I am and can easily be tempted, Jesus replied: My mercy is limitless, it is open for all... a clean broom should be dirty when used to clean the floor...And you are that broom dear child.
MD: When are you planning to visit the shrine again Jeffrey?
Jeffrey: Only Jesus knew, for when I go there , I never bring myself of who I am but a pilgrim like you and the rest. Jesus said TO HONOR MY FATHER IS THE FULFILLMENT OF HIS MISSION ON EARTH TO MAKE HIS FATHER KNOWN AND LOVED.
MD: I wish Jeffrey, that the dairy will be printed. We have been informed that like Sr. Lucia of Fatima, you will be on away from the world doing the deeds of mercy of our savior asked us to do. I hope that like Sr. Lucia, you don't have a faker.
Jeffrey: All in the hand of God...

This ends my interview with Jeffrey the visionary of Pagadian.

No comments:

Post a Comment